Establish a Local Learning Center at Your Church or Ministry!
Looking for a way to further train your leaders? If the answer is yes, then we have the solution. Covenant Theological Seminary (CTS) of Greenville, North Carolina, has developed a system whereby a local church can host a Local Learning Center at their facility. By partnering with CTS, you can provide Associate, Bachelor, Master and Doctoral degrees to your leaders. This program works particularly well when it is coupled with the International School of Ministry curriculum for training at the Associate and Bachelor levels.
Benefits of this program include reduced tuition for the Facilitator and revenue sharing with CTS on tuition for each student. CTS provides each Local Learning Center (LLC) with the assignments, tests, answer keys and other materials needed to run your school. Through the purchase of our Facilitator Kits, you receive the necessary forms, worksheets, videos and/or audios for the classes. We have different levels of kits depending upon the programs you wish to offer. Schools may use the provided videos or use a qualified local instructor. To meet the needs of students desiring to complete a program of study for which you do not have the materials, you may refer them to CTS Online (our online study program) and we will administrate those students and share the tuition revenue with you.
For churches already utilizing the ISOM program, our LLC system is an excellent way to help your leaders continue their education all the way through the doctoral level. For pastors not familiar with the ISOM program, it is the world’s largest video based Bible School currently used by approximately a quarter of a million students. It is available in over sixty-five languages (including American Sign Language) and provides a way for student to cost effectively earn an Associate in Biblical Studies and Bachelor of Biblical Studies degree. Then, should they wish to continue their studies, plug them into the LLC at your church. We also help churches set up the ISOM program in their local church. Contact us for an Introductory Kit with DVDs and other information.
What is required of the Facilitator?
The following guidelines pertain only to the CTS Facilitator’s program (ISOM Schools of Ministry have different requirements and guidelines).
1) They must either a Master degree or a Doctoral degree to begin an LLC. If they do not have a Master or Doctoral degree, we have a fast track program to help you obtain it at a significantly reduced tuition rate. If a pastor does not meet the qualifications, they may appoint someone on staff or in leadership that is qualified who can serve as the facilitator for the ministry.
2) Purchase a Facilitator Kit from CTS. This kit will come on an external hard drive and includes videos, audios, plus the other materials needed to administrate the program as well as tests, assignments and more.
3) Sign and commit to being a CTS Facilitator for at least one year. The program is renewable annually (a variable renewal fee will apply depending upon the amount of updating of materials that is done each year).
4) Commit to starting your school and maintaining it responsibly. Assign an administrator to handle all the reports and financial transactions that will need to be done monthly.
5) Follow the guidelines in the Facilitator’s Manual. Schools must be identified as Covenant Theological Seminary – Local City Name (i.e. CTS-Wilson, CTS-Jacksonville, etc.)
Founded in 1990, CTS has provided undergraduate & graduate degrees to many hundreds of students. Founded by Dr. Barney English for the training of ministers we are now forging partnerships with ministries around the globe. We are fully accredited through the World Wide Accrediting Commission (WWAC) of Richmond, Virginia, an agency whose focus is on religious institutions only.
Covenant Theological Seminary has been declared by the appropriate state authority exempt from the requirements for licensure under provisions of North Carolina General Statutes Section (G.S.) 116-15 (d) for exemption from licensure with respect to religious education. Exemption from licensure is not based upon any assessment of program quality under established licensing standards.
All degrees of Covenant Theological Seminary are of an ecclesiastical nature, and whether granted or conferred, are in the restricted area of religion with the special purpose of preparing persons to work in the area of religion, whether educational or ministerial; they are not designed to be used in general academic circles.
Transferability of Credits Earned at Covenant
Theological Seminary and transferred to another institution is at the discretion of the receiving institution. The degree programs of this seminary are designed solely for religious vocations.
Credits and degrees earned from independent colleges in the State of North Carolina, which are authorized by the State Board of Independent Colleges and Universities, do not qualify the holder for a state teaching certification, nor do they qualify him or her to participate in professional licensing examinations. Any person interested in obtaining a state teaching certificate or practicing a regulated profession should contact the appropriate regulatory agency in the field of his/her interest.
Programs & details may change at any time.
Bachelor of Ministry
Using the ISOM Pathway to Bachelor, you may obtain your Bachelor of Ministry degree through the ISOM/CTS partnership. The ISOM Pathway to Bachelor program requires completion of Trimesters 1-5 plus 4 additional modules and four courses directly from the ISOM Pathway core curriculum.
Students with an Associate of Biblical Studies through the ISOM Associate Transfer program are required to complete the 4 additional modules plus the CTS Core.
If you have an Associates degree from another institution, you may obtain your Bachelor of Ministry degree from CTS by completing our program or using the ISOM (or a hybrid of the two). The following is a partial listing of the courses included in our Bachelor program:
- Seven Mountain Strategy I*
- Four Keys to Hearing God’s Voice*
- The Bait of Satan*
- Could You Not Tarry One Hour*
- Authority of the Believer
- Step by Step Through the New Testament
- New Creation Image
- Gifts & Callings of God
- The Blessed Life
- Under Cover
- Praise & Worship
- The Normal Christian Life*
* indicates Core courses
Master of Ministry
If you have a Bachelor degree you may be eligible for our Master of Ministry program. The courses in this program include:
- Seven Mountain Strategy 2
- Healing the Sick
- Communion with God
- They Shall Expel Demons
- Ministry Gifts
- The Anointing
- Your River Must Flow
- Restoration of Marriage
- Battlefield of the Mind
- Step by Step Through the Old Testament
- Miracle Evangelism
- Spiritual Leadership
Doctor of Ministry
If you have a Masters degree you may be eligible for our Doctor of Ministry program.
The courses in this program include:
- Church Triumphant
- Pastoral Ministry
- Multiply Your Church
- Unlocking the Abraham Promise
- How to Heal the Sick
- Release the Power of Jesus
- Prayers That Heal the Heart
- Dynamic Duo
- Supernatural Living
- 21 Laws of Leadership
- Prayer: Bringing Heaven to Earth
A student’s individual program may vary from those listed above.